Aerobase Evo Link M
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0196527-000
Aerobase Evo Link M Videos
Aerobase Evo Link M Reviews
Aerobase Evo Link M Specs
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- 150D poly oxford
Aerobase Evo Link M Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Zipper lock hooks Small metal hooks at the base of the zipper attach to the slider, preventing accidental or unwanted opening.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aerobase Evo Link M Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase Evo Link M Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE EVO LINK