Aerobase Pro Link XL
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0196521-00000
The XL LINK CONNECTS to a 2019 onward AERO TXL PRO only. Imagery is an example of a connection using a Pro Link but attached to an alternative tent.
Aerobase Pro Link XL Videos
Aerobase Pro Link XL Reviews
Aerobase Pro Link XL Specs
- 210D / 420D, 130T ripstop poly oxford
- 210D / 420D, 130T Rip Stop Poly Oxford
Aerobase Pro Link XL Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Aerobase Pro Link XL Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase Pro Link XL Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE PRO LINK