Aerodome I Pro V1
Aerodome I Pro V1 Videos
Aerodome I Pro V1 Reviews
Posted onSurpassed expectations - AWESOME TentI did a ton of research before I settled on this tent. It was to be something with a bit of space and luxury for our car camping trips. I needed good weather proofing, standing room(I am very tall), space to sit on a wet day, quick and easy to put up and not too monstrous for smaller campsites. This ticked all those boxes and then some.
We took the tent out to a very remote spot on the weekend just been and put it up. Pumping was easy and it went up quickly. It far surpassed our expectations. The materials are of the highest quality and the design process must have been an incredible evolution, as everything is there and thought of. We had zero condensation on a relatively cool night, the sleeping area was snugly and warm and we loved that it was a bit darker in there, we weren’t woken at 6am with sun streaming through the tent.
If you choose to buy one of these, what we learned:
- Buy the Ground Sheet, it is worth its weight for keeping the floor of the tent clean.
- We had one of our poles go down with a slow leak, we pumped it up and down it went an hour later. Before we went to bed, we got our head torches out and unscrewed both parts to the valve, gently wiped and checked the seating of the seals, then pumped it back up. It stayed up all night perfectly! This is not a design fault, just something new to get used to with this type of tent, no different to keeping traditional poles clean and seated properly to avoid cracking/breaking.
Lastly, before I purchased, I had apprehensions, having never used or even seen this type of tent before. Justine at Zempire was absolutely wonderful to talk to, she answered all my questions and reassured me, both with her own experiences and that there is someone friendly I can contact should I have a problem.
Posted onPeople astonished as we pumped up the tent in 5mins!We are first time users of the Aerodome Pro system and basically just rocked up to our camp site having never put one up before so out of the box we found it easy and straightforward to pitch.
The materials are of a high quality and we never felt it would blow over or lose its stability in the breeze and being that we were in a hot place the 11 air vents proved very useful.
Lots of thought has been taken to maximise our external view from the inside yet keeping bugs out and maintaining privacy.
Ideas such as shelving pockets, socket holes, waterproofing for zips, sky light windows and clips for hanging lights and hiding keys has all been thoroughly enjoyed. Even the front awning windows are tinted for viewing one way which was a pleasant surprise!
We probably have to work on our technique for taking the tent down as initially we didn't get rid it of all the air we could've but this was only a small diversion. Standing gently on the main air tubes is key to making it easier to roll into the well compensated for tent bag.
Once we put it up the first time we realised that we were intruding on a neighbour's site. It was easy to undo the corner ground pegs, move it over and re-peg. Try and do that with poles!
The key here is convenience. We got to a campsite late after a very long drive and were grumpy as it was, but had that tent up in 5 mins, shot off and had dinner, a walk and were able to enjoy that site before moving on the next morning.
All in all, an excellent, sturdy and efficient system. Highly recommend many adventures to come with this. We are happy to post pics if you have an email we can send them to? Although we have already done so on FB and Instagram too.
Vernon and Gaynor
Posted onBrilliant technology that makes for a luxury experienceAbsolutely love our new tent that we purchased midway through our Christmas/ NY camping trip after our old tent of 12 years retired itself. After extensive research around the large campground we were staying in the Aerodome 1 Pro seemed the logical and best choice. Putting it up was easy thanks to the online video - it was almost too easy. Apart from the quick inflatable construction there are several features of this tent that make it a joy to use: High ceiling in the main chamber - not the bit over the bed but the part where you stand and get changed etc. This also has some great ventilation ducts that make a big difference in the middle of a hot day. So much so that we even had a nap one afternoon in the tent- something not achieved with previous tents. The other feature I like is the large bay-like tinted windows in the front. You can see out but nobody can see in. Also it reduces the amount of sun coming into the tent. Other features such as many pockets for storage also add to the value and luxury feel of this tent. In 2019 we will be sure to get out more.....
Posted onMy wife is no camper but even she was impressedUsually I only write reviews when something is crap or really good... In this case it's all good about our Aerodrome one Pro. It wasn't so much the wind and rain, but the high temps of last weeks camping. My wife is no camper but even she was impressed by how cool the tent stayed which enabled her to sleep in while others had to endure oven-like conditions. "Happy wife happy life" Everybody who saw it was impressed. Cheers
(Original review posted via Facebook 28/01/18)
Posted onImpressive designJust had our first-night camping in our Aerodome I Pro. Have to say the design, functionality and quality of this tent are impressive. First pitch was pretty dam easy and when fully tied down it feels very solid. The weather was very hot but the airflow in the tent was great. Packing down was quick and a lot easier than I imagined. I can't wait to take it out again. Camping just got even more enjoyable. Thanks Zempire!
(Original review posted via Facebook 14/01/18)
Aerodome I Pro V1 Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- SPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 76 x 45 x 45cm
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Aerodome I Pro V1 Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylight Provides additional natural light in the living area, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Extra large master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Toggle out dividing curtain Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Removable storage hammock An Extra storage shelf suspended from the frame in the main living area.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Aerodome I Pro V1 Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerodome I Pro V1 Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERODOME I PRO V2