Delta Force V1
Delta Force V1 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
BREATHABLE POLYCOTTON CANVAS
Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
3 WAY WINDOWS
Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
Delta Force V1 Videos
Delta Force V1 Reviews
Posted onBest Tent ever ownedA great tent, especially love the ease of putting up and down, lasts out the stormy weather easily. A note on bad points is that it has a lack of hanging points off the ceiling, and there is no way of threading a solar light cable into the bedrooms . I find this odd, as these increased functions are in there non inflatable series of tents. One of the windows zips came adrift after day two of use, and one of the poles was missing its locking sleeve. would expect a little more care in the construction given its cost
Thanks for the feedback. Please get in contact ([email protected]) regarding your window and pole lock. We take pride in the finishing and quality of our canvas tents, so we will get this sorted for you ASAP. Cheers Zempire
Posted onGame changerPreviously when going camping with the family we would dread setting up camp, the argument that would entail over which pole went where which part of the tent to put up first could nearly end in divorce!
Then came the delta force!!!
Roll it out blow it up chuck some pegs in and some poles in the awning and it’s done, more time to sit back with a beer and watch the other families bicker and struggle with putting up their tents ????????
Posted onJust OutstandingThis tent turned my wife, who is a non camper, into someone that can't wait for summer to roll around again so we can go camping. Easy as to erect and even easier to pack away. It's an absolute game changer!
Posted onThe BEST tent you could buy.This is by far the BEST tent we have ever owned. Sets up in minutes, is extremely stable and very spacious. This is the closest you will get to Glamping and can take anywhere with you.
Posted onJust went thru a big stormGot the delta force inflatable best tent ever just went thru a big storm no extra hold downs required all the tents around me were struggling
(Original review posted via Facebook 28/01/17)
Posted onLove my Delta ForceLove my Delta Force by far the best tent I've owned
(Original review posted via Facebook 11/01/18)
Posted onOur family absolutely love the tent!We purchased the Delta Force inflatable tent last summer. Our family absolutely love the tent. Its super easier to put up and I can do it on my own and has so much room. Our old canvas tent needed two strong adults! One thing that I do think is missing is built in pockets for storage of keys/phone etc. Can't wait to use it again this summer.
(Original review posted via Facebook 24/10/17)
Posted onby far the best tent I have ever camped in!We had our first Delta Force camping experience this summer and it was by far the best tent I have ever camped in. The sunroom is a must in my opinion as it not only creates a great kitchen area but also a whole other bedroom if needed. The tent was super easy to put up and take down and most importantly kept us dry in some pretty nasty conditions. The one discrepancy we found is a mistake with the pole numbers on the instructions, they don't match what's actually stamped on the poles. Still married though so not that hard to figure out. Very happy campers indeed!
(Original review posted via Facebook 10/01/18)
Posted onEverything about this tent is qualityWe purchased the Delta Force before Xmas and have already had 4 amazing whanau holidays in this fantastic tent. Everything about this tent is quality, easy and well designed. My 3yr old daughter and I put it up in 10min over the weekend (granted she was not much help) it’s so easy. There is not to many canvas tents this size where you actually enjoy putting up, and even faster to pack down. Well done Zempire our whanau are looking forward to next summer for many more camping holidays. Cheers
(Original review posted via Facebook 19/03/18)
Delta Force V1 Detailed Features
INTERNAL AREA | 24.6m2 The Delta Force layout makes this tent one of the best family tents available and the ultimate solution for a large family. Rooms at either end of the tent offer privacy for all and the central room is ideal as a living area with an impressive 2.4m peak height — enough space to allow you and your family to spread out while keeping everything organised and in control.
AWNING AREA | 8.6m2 The large shaded awning area provides a comfortable outdoor living space protected from the elements. Durable gold passivated poles ensure the roof sits taught and stable. Peg points at the base of the front valances provide secure anchor points for the front of the tent. Velcro strips on all sides provide attachment for the Premium Sunroom (Available as an Optional Extra) creating a fully enclosed front area to the tent.
LIVING AREA | 9.9m2 The central living area of the tent with a 2.4m peak height is the ideal space to relax inside your tent. This area is often used as a private space out of the sun. It also provides a transition area within the tent, providing more privacy and comfort for each bedroom. When required, this space can also be used as an additional bedroom. Doors out the front and rear of the room make the tent more accessible.
SLEEPING AREA | 14.7m2 Full head height bedroom areas at either end of the tent provide comfortable sleeping space for all. A central living area separating each room creates total privacy. Each room is full head height and can comfortably fit two twin stretchers side by side. Each room is a fully enclosed space with two large internally controllable windows to control privacy and airflow. Lower bedroom vents keep the room cool during warmer evenings or can be closed during cooler weather.
VENTILATION | The Delta Force is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton Canvas. This canvas creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Delta Force features a large number of ventilation options. All windows in the tent can be opened from the inside, allowing complete control over privacy and ventilation from within the tent. At each end of the bedroom is a lower vent that can be opened in all weather or zipped closed to maintain warmth within the sleeping areas.
Delta Force V1 Specs
- Gold passivated steel
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- Emergency Repair Kit
- High Pressure Pump
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump
- Premium Sunroom
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Delta Force V1 Features
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Flip lock height adjustment Flip locks allow you to easily adjust the height of your frame and fine tune your pitch.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Breathable polycotton canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable 220gsm floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for total protection when pitching on rough ground.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Individual rooms Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Sewn in internal walls (2) Provides total privacy between the living and sleeping areas of the tent.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Fully enclosed internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Roll away D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Door locks A simple strap and clip on the inside of your tent attaches to the door zipper slider and "locks" your door closed for safety and security.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Gold passivated awning poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- Velcro sunroom attachment A Sunroom attachment attaches with velcro, fully enclosing your front awning area to extend your indoor living space, available as an optional accessory.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Twin layer canvas haul bag Durable haul bag with large reinforced carry straps on each end of the bag. Ideal for a 2 person carry.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Delta Force V1 Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Delta Force V1 Instructions
Instructions Manual - DELTA FORCE