MonstaLite Single KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INFLATION CARRY BAG
Connects to the mat valve to capture air and inflate the mat without the need for a pump.
Molds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
ONE WAY FLAT VALVE
Works as a one-way valve when inflating and locks open to expel the air when deflating.
MonstaLite Single Reviews
Posted onMONSTALITE SINGLETravelling around Australia on motorcycles so space is limited. This mattress folds up into a small bundle. Using the cover to pump up the mattress is quick and easy. Very comfortable. No thermal insulation, so not too great in cold weather.
MonstaLite Single Specs
- 30D super stretch ripstop polyester (surface)
- 75D poly pongee (base)
- TPU bladder (internal)
- 1.36kg / 2.99lbs
- 198 x 68cm / 78 x 26.8in
- 9cm / 3.5in
- 27 x 14 x 14cm / 10.6 x 5.5 x 5.5in
- 190T Polyester Pongee
- Emergency Repair Kit
MonstaLite Single Features
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- Inflation carry bag Connects to the mat valve to capture air and inflate the mat without the need for a pump.
- Internal bonded baffles Provides a supportive internal structure while keeping weight and pack size to a minimum.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- One way flat valve Works as a one-way valve when inflating and locks open to expel the air when deflating.
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Small pack size Makes it easier to transport and store when space is limited.
- Stretch surface Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
MonstaLite Single Additional Info
• If your mat is accidentally punctured, repair with the included adhesive or use a high-quality, flexible, urethane adhesive.
• To avoid mildew, be sure your mat is completely dry before storing. Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
• To clean your mat, use mild soap and warm water. Be sure to close the valve when cleaning to avoid getting any water into the mat. Let the mat air dry. Never place your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
• Keep your mat away from any open flames, sparks, embers, hot camp stoves, lanterns, or other high heat sources.
• Avoid using your mat on sharp or abrasive surfaces.
• Do not use an air pump to over-inflate the mat as it may cause irreparable damage.
MonstaLite Single Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
MonstaLite Single Instructions
Instructions Manual - MONSTALITE SINGLE