Neo 3 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INTERNAL WINDOW ACCESS
Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within your tent. The zip-closed window covers can also partially open
3 STAGE AWNING
Either a fully closed space, half open for easy entry and exit during wet weather or fully open for maximum airflow and light
TWIN BROW POLE FRAME
Creates more headroom inside the tent and offers extra stability in the wind.
Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, keeping your tent tidy
PROTECTED REAR WINDOW
An internally accessed window that can open in bad weather.
WET STORAGE AREA
A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather
Neo 3 Reviews
Neo 3 Detailed Features
The Neo 3 layout features a large single room. The large twin side windows can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and also creating a greater feeling of space and the protected rear window can be opened during light rain. The Front wall of the tent can also be completely zipped open. This creates a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent. The front vestibule area is an ideal transition area during wet weather allowing you to remove your wet and sandy gear before entering the tent. The large front door can also be closed keeping wet gear safe and secure. The front fly door can be opened up partially to provide protection and privacy or zipped open completely.
Neo 3 Specs
- Fibreglass poles
- 75D, 190T polyester
- SPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 75D, 190T polyester
- B3, 45g/m polyester mesh
- 54cm x 18cm x 18cm
- 75D, 190T polyester
Neo 3 Features
- Colour coded poles Poles are colour coordinated with their webbing end fittings, making it simple to find where each pole belongs.
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Fly alignment colour webbing Hi-vis coloured webbing loops make it easy to determine which is the front end of your fly sheet.
- Removable fly sheet A separate fly sheet reduces condensation in the inner tent and can be removed for maximum ventilation on hot summer nights.
- Velcro attachments For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Side door access Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
Neo 3 Warranty
2 YEAR NEO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our NEO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Neo 3 Instructions
Instructions Manual - NEO 3