Pronto 4 V2
Pronto 4 V2 Videos
Pronto 4 V2 Reviews
Pronto 4 V2 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Pronto 4 V2 layout features a large sleeping space with two mesh windows that can be opened up on warm days for airflow and light while keeping insects out. The rear vestibule area is accessible from inside the tent via a zippered door panel and provides a protected area for storage, keeping the tent floor and awning free of clutter. The front awning is an ideal transition area during wet weather allowing you to remove your wet and sandy gear before entering the tent. The large front fly door can also be set up as a gullwing shade awning, providing sheltered outdoor living space.
VENTILATION | The Pronto 4 V2’s exceptional airflow design is suited to warmer climates when ventilation is paramount to comfort. The inner roof is made with large mesh panels, allowing warm air to escape and breeze to flow through. If weather permits, you can even unclip and remove the fly completely for maximum ventilation. The large side window panels can be unzipped and secured internally to expose mesh windows, promoting a cross breeze throughout the tent. Both the front and rear vestibule areas have options for rolling and securing the fly to further increase front to rear ventilation.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Rain fly (pre-attached), Pro Series pump (pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (22 x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (2x poles in 6 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AIR TENT - GROUND SHEETS GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Pronto 4 V2 Specs
- 190cm / 74.8in
- 210cm / 82.7in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 5.70m² / 61.4ft²
- 5.70m² / 61.4ft²
- 3.20m² / 34.4ft²
- 13.7kg / 30.1lbs
- 72 x 36 x 35cm / 28.3 x 14.2 x 13.8in
- 210D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Dome
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Pronto 4 V2 Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Single pole design All pole sections are connected by shock cord keeping everything simple and together, meaning you are less likely to leave a pole behind!
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Pre-attached fly sheet The fly sheet comes pre-attached so the tent can be set-up in one piece, but can be removed for maximum ventilation or views of the stars on clear summer nights.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internally accessed rear storage Rear vestibule storage area accessible from inside the tent, offering improved organization and reduced clutter.
- Twin vestibules Front and rear vestibules allow for additional storage or one wet/dry access and one storage area.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Airflow roof with storm gussets The ultimate ventilation system, providing maximum airflow in warmer climates. Side storm gussets prevent wind-driven rain on wet days yet still allows the warm air to escape preventing condensation and uncomfortable hu
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear fly cinch mode A toggle and guy rope placed half-way up the rear rain fly allow you to roll up the fly and secure it to promote additional ventilation and airflow, while still offering protection for items stores in the rear vestibule.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- Twin layer 360° fold away door
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry areas (2) A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Front power cord access A protected access port allowing you to supply power to electronics inside your tent.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Internally accessed rear storage A protected storage area at the rear of the tent that is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall, keeping your tent and awning free from clutter.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
Pronto 4 V2 Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Pronto 4 V2 Warranty
2 YEAR PRONTO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRONTO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)