Roco Low Rider V1
Roco Low Rider V1 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Breathable canvas seat
NATURAL BEECHWOOD FRAME
ATTACHED CUP HOLDER
Fold away cup holder included with all Roco chairs
Roco Low Rider V1 Videos
Roco Low Rider V1 Reviews
Roco Low Rider V1 Specs
- German beechwood
- 430g cotton canvas
- 120kg maximum
- 71 x 11 x 6cm
Roco Low Rider V1 Features
- Beechwood arm rests Sturdy wooden arm rests offer support when getting in and out of the chair.
- Carry bag included A handy carry bag with large shoulder sling makes the Stargazer easy to cart around and protects the chair when storing.
- Carry handle Built in handle for easy carrying and packing up.
- Cup holder Convenient storage built into the chair to help you avoid losing or spilling your drink.
- Curved leg bar Helps prevent the chair frame from digging into the back of your legs.
- Durable twin layer seat Double layer seat for increased strength and weight capacity.
- Firm arms Solid arms provide a supportive brace when getting into and out of the chair.
- Flat pack construction Folds flat for compact storage.
- Natural beechwood frame A stable and robust structure that will last for years.
- Rubber feet caps Help keep the chair stable on a variety of surfaces and add protection for the chair legs.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- "Single action assembly Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- Canvas satchel A protective and easy to carry storage case for the chair.
Roco Low Rider V1 Warranty
2 YEAR CHAIR SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE chair product, that's why our CHAIR SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this chair product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)