Shelterbase + 1 Wall
Shelterbase + 1 Wall KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SILVER COATED CANOPY
Offers greater protection from harsh UV light and helps to reduce the temperature under the shelter
Creates a durable and robust connection between pole lines preventing the frame from twisting
Reduces built-up air pressure in windy conditions preventing the shelter from lifting. Also provides additional ventilation when walls are attached
ADDITIONAL POLY WALL INCLUDED
Clips directly to the frame, providing privacy and weather protection on any side of the shelter. Additional walls are available for purchase separately
HEAVY DUTY 300D CANOPY
Provides strong and durable protection from the sun and is fully seam-sealed to keep you dry in the rain
HIGH GRADE STEEL FRAME
Provides stability in windy conditions and prevents the shelter from twisting
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Reviews
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 3.5 x 3.5m, the internal space is expansive within your shelter and the dome crossover poles create a peak height of 2.4m.
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Specs
- Powder coated 20mm steel tube
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with silver coating
- UPF 50
- 104 x 27 x 27cm
- 600D poly oxford
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- High grade steel frame Provides stability in windy conditions and prevents the shelter from twisting.
- Hub frame Interconnected pole line connected through hub joints increasing internal space and frame stability.
- Steel joints Creates a durable and robust connection between pole lines preventing the frame from twisting.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Silver coating Silver coating applied to the canopy reflects light and heat, keeping the interior cooler and protected during hot summer days.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Velcro attachments For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3 hole plastic slider Simple and lightweight solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- 4mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 4mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- 210D poly oxford silver coating Silver coating applied to the canopy reflects light and heat, keeping the interior cooler and protected during hot summer days.
- Elastic peg loops at base Elastic peg loops flex in the wind, reducing stress on the rain fly.
- Large C clip attachments Durable clips link your wall directly to the frame.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Additional Info
Shelterbase + 1 Wall Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)