Shelterbase Poly Side
Compatible with the Shelterbase only.
Shelterbase Poly Side Reviews
Shelterbase Poly Side Specs
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with silver coating
- SPF 50
- 40 x 13 x 11cm
Shelterbase Poly Side Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Silver coating Silver coating applied to the canopy reflects light and heat, keeping the interior cooler and protected during hot summer days.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- 210D poly oxford silver coating Silver coating applied to the canopy reflects light and heat, keeping the interior cooler and protected during hot summer days.
- Elastic peg loops at base Elastic peg loops flex in the wind, reducing stress on the rain fly.
- Large C clip attachments Durable clips link your wall directly to the frame.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
Shelterbase Poly Side Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)