Twin Bomber 3D
Twin Bomber 3D KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
360° DOUBLE WAY VALVE
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air from being sucked back in when deflating.
Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
WAVE CONTOURED FOAM
The contoured wave pattern increases user comfort while reducing the pack size and weight of the mat.
Twin Bomber 3D Videos
Twin Bomber 3D Reviews
Twin Bomber 3D Specs
- 6.5 (estimated)
- 75D poly pongee TPU (base)
- Open cell foam, wave die cut (internal)
- Peached 75D TPU (surface)
- 201 x 132cm
- 68 x 26 x 26cm
- 190T Polyester Pongee
- Emergency Repair Kit
Twin Bomber 3D Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Soft touch surface soft brushed surface for warmth and comfort, bringing some of the comforts of home to your campsite.
- Wave contoured foam Wave contoured patterns cut into the inner foam improve the warmth and comfort of the mat while reducing weight and pack-size.
- Wide sleeping surface More space to spread out for big sleepers and more secure area for little ones.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Twin Bomber 3D Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Twin Bomber 3D Instructions
Instructions Manual - TWIN BOMBER 3D